Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm A Senior!

It has finally truly sunk in that I am going to graduate in the spring, and that I will be a full grown adult with a degree! I'm so excited!!! What made it finally click? Registering for next semester and running a degree audit and seeing that I've met all the requirements as soon as I pass all those classes. That's it! I'm done! No more semester-after-that-one planning! I can feel the sense of freedom and accomplishment that was welling up in me during my high school graduation start to gurgle in my head and chest and make me have to control myself as I feel the urge to run screaming through the halls and around campus that YES! I'm almost done!

And then what? I will move in with my husband! That is the ultimate graduation present! That's the ultimate reward for two long hard years of doubt, guilt, tears, and frustration. Every day I look forward to that reward. I can hardly wait! I'm so excited!

No comments: